Landscape Photographer of the Year
Annual photography competition to find the UK's Landscape Photographer of the Year. Entries open 6 Jan - 5 May 2022.
Now into its 15th year, Landscape Photographer of the Year celebrates the wonder of the British landscape and showcases the work of many talented photographers.
With a prize fund worth over £20,000, a full-colour book of best entries and a touring exhibition, the awards inspire us all to experience the wonderful diversity of the UK.
- Classic View
- Black and White
- Your View
- Must be images of UK, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, or Channel Islands
- must have been captured within the last 5 years.
- For Classic View and B&W categories making physical changes to the landscape is not permitted.
- In Your View Category digital manipulation is allowed.
- Deadline May 5 2022
- Fee £9.99
- Landscape Photographer of the Year title
- £1,000 per category winner.
- And all winners receive a copy of the collection.
- There are also special Awards presented by sponsors.
- Touring exhibition across the UK