Royal Meteorological Society Weather Photographer of the Year
The Royal Meteorological Society is the Learned and Professional Society for weather and climate.
Address: 104 Oxford Road, Reading, United Kingdom
- Weather Photographer of the Year
- Max 5 image submissions.
- Images must have been taken within last five years of competition deadline date.
- Photographs that have won any competition are not eligible.
- Photographs entered into any competition with pending results are not eligible. No composites.
- The judges are also particularly keen to see photos that show the impact of climate change and document what is happening on a personal level. They will look for images that combine photographic skill with meteorological observation and storytelling.
- Application Opens: April 26 2022
- Application Deadline: June 28 2022
- Fee: $0.00
- £500 cash
- Canon SELPHY CP1300 printer and media pack
- Free membership to Royal Meteorological Society 1 yr
- Weather Photographer of the Year title
- Media coverage