The Chelsea International Photography Competition
Phone: (212) 226-4406
Address: 530 West 25th Street New York, NY, US 10001
NY Art Competitions is a division of The New York Fine Arts Group, that was established in 1984 by the late Miki Stiles, an artist who wanted to break into the NY art market and opened her own gallery, Agora Gallery. Ever since, NY Art Competitions has been providing artists/with competition opportunities to benefit them in advancing in their careers and promoting their work to a greater audience. Our competitions for artists and photographers from around the world offer awards such as cash prizes, international exposure, participation in art fairs in the U.S., participation in group exhibitions in Chelsea, New York and many other promotional opportunities. New York Art Competitions hosts four (4) annual juried art competitions. Artists may enter more than one competition.
- Images can be manipulated, however, it is recommended that the manipulation is clearly outlined within the image description.
- Images may be black-and-white or in color.
- Professional category minimum 5 photos.
- All photographs submitted must be for sale. 20% commission is collected.
- "Professional" photographers run a profitable business, have a solid body of work, have a number of publications in their name, and earn a majority of the their income from photography.
- 2023 Application Opens: October 25 2022
- 2023 Application Deadline: October 24 2023
- Fee: $55.00
- Work showcased in New York in the Chelsea art district
- Press release